- This event has passed.
Zero trust or Moat/Castle? Creating the best security strategy for your campus
November 9, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
11 AM PT, 2 PM ET
Security has always been a major factor in education – but today’s rapidly changing environment threatens to accelerate. The growing number of fake attacks and the rise of crime have left many schools and universities looking for security measures that can now secure campus security.
The Statistics Center will conduct an online database to assess and assess the depth, reliability, and safety of the home environment. Our technical team is fully assisted and shows you how to integrate these three methods into the website ‘pool’ to improve security.
- This workshop addresses important safety concerns such as:
- Microsegmentation for LAN and Wi-Fi networks
- Improve the way the rules are governed
- Simple ways to reduce mechanical failure
- Use of administrators on data management