You have been invited to the online seminar “Introducing youth to government elections”.
Disclosure is not the only way to publish information and data. It also means being open to different cultures and people, different ideas, and new ways of thinking. As Government and Chairman of the Open Government Alliance (OGP), Executive Committee, the Government of Canada has conducted a series of websites on the introduction of government openings. The online seminar outlines the best practices available at OGP events and the strongest efforts to increase the participation of various government participation organizations. Different places of interest have different needs for travel and communication. The course provides examples of empowering young people to participate in the “war” to improve government programs, programs, and activities.
- Natalia Mudiki, Open Government, Canadian Board of Trustees, Government of Canada
- Christopher Rainer, Director of Youth Writing, Government of Canada
- François-Olivier Picard, former Minister of of the Youth Council
- Emily Galliazzo, Police Advisor, Digital Advisory Board, Canadian Board of Trustees, Government of Canada
- Jose Jimenez, representative of the Advisor to the Government of Canada
- Eva Nzila, OGP Youth Adviser
- Francis Ametepy, OGP counselor