The government’s lending program, which has provided $ 600 billion in loans to businesses outside London, provides significant support to British businesses.
Several companies have received loans, including vegan Yorkshire bag companies, selected wooden furniture in Northern Ireland, and Roman cakes in Lake Lake County.
Businesses and entrepreneurs in the North West of England have the largest debt outside London, $ 93 billion, and southeast Finland receives more than $ 22 billion, followed by Yorkshire & The Humber and more than $ 68 billion.
Business owners in the UK need up to 25,000 business loans through a loan program that provides hard-to-reach help before getting a bank loan. The program also includes new business models and provides a variety of support for women entrepreneurs, small businesses, and non-professionals.
These figures reflect the wide and diverse nature of the UK market and ensure the success of the program in supporting all entrepreneurs in a variety of circumstances, regardless of history. Who or what is their group, like the government of the whole world. the best available in the UK.
Small Business Minister Paul Scully said:
”There is so much potential and strength to conquer the United Kingdom, but without financial opportunities and support, it will be difficult to fully open up the entrepreneurial spirit to develop that country.”
”The mortgage program has helped many UK businesses realize their business ideas, grow the country and help talented business leaders in all areas.”
Recent studies have shown that 40 percent of mortgages are taken from business leaders, 20 percent from the poor, and 30 percent from the unemployed.
People earn hundreds of millions of pounds
The $ 600 grant for the first loan plan was from Will Smith Comber, County Ireland. In January 2020, he borrowed £ 6,000 to promote a timber business chosen by Will. He used the money to support necessities and the government.
Before borrowing, he used friendly equipment for large projects. Now that he has his own machine, the operation can take from three days to half a day, during which he can prepare high-quality food.
Will Smith, Voluntary Wood Foundations:
”The UK business sales support has made my business grow 12 months longer than before.
”I have found a way with the right bank, and I have no hesitation in recommending other companies to encourage new loans. I would say if you are worried about the rapid growth of this type of crop, this is important if you want to work.
”The exams are suitable for people who are starting their own business but do not wish to return to business. I had the opportunity to become a successful consultant in areas such as marketing, law, and insurance which kept me on course from the start.
Richard Bearman, Senior Director of Loan Management, said:
”$ 300 billion to find new businesses outside of London is a milestone in the government’s Mamogej program and reflects the diversity and interest of the world’s small businesses at the highest global level.
”We remain committed to supporting and funding PMI devices around the world, especially in poor areas where people may have difficulty meeting requirements, and this is an important step. It will be a blessing.
”We pride ourselves on the support of our loans, advisors, and those in need, and we have entrepreneurs who help with the Back to the Better program and are happy to help make their dreams come true.”
Information for drivers
- local numbers from August 31, 2021
- The original loan company, which is part of a UK commercial bank, was established in June 2012. The loan program offers personal loans to commercial businesses of up to $ 25,000 at 6% per annum and s ‘offers free advice and support. Business
- The main objective of the loan program is to ensure that start-ups and start-ups receive the financial resources and support they need to be successful. The network offers partnerships to support writers from all disciplines and industries in the UK
- First aid for loans granted by BEIS. The start-up loan company is backed by British Commercial Loan plc
- Since 2012, the loan-to-loan program has received over 87,000 loans and over $ 799 million in loans.
- In the fiscal year 2020/2021, the program received 148 loans and a total of 66 million rubles.
- In 2012, 30% of loans went to the unemployed or underemployed. Two in five (40%) were women and more than one in five beneficiaries (20.2%) were people from small groups.
- Ahead of the 2020 survey, the Chancellor announced an increase in funding for the loan program, which aims to forecast 2021/2020. Compared to March of last year, $ 1,000 more.