Former President Donald Trump spent several hours Monday afternoon questioning an attack on his security personnel near the Trump Tower in New York in 2015.
The applicant stated that Trump’s brief statement questioning that he had sworn, first, against civil proceedings against him because he represented the President could be released as evidence.
Trump was questioned by Trump’s attorney on Manhattan’s fifth avenue, where the attack is suspected. The hearing, which is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m., ordered the judge to be heard in the questioning Bronx Supreme Court.
Trump said in a statement Monday that he saw the report as an opportunity to tell a story.
According to Mexico’s bailout, six defense attorneys in the indictment said they were attacked and punished by Trump’s party defense in September.
These officers include police spokesman Keith Schiller, the defendant in the case, as well as Trump and the Trump Group.
“This is a case where Donald Trump’s security guards are quietly attacking terrorists on public roads,” prosecutor Attorney Benjamin Dictor said last week following Trump’s judge’s order.
“We will take Donald Trump’s legal statement on Monday after we work hard with the opposition to protect him in this investigation,” he said. “We look forward to showing the video of Mr. Trump’s testimony to the judges at his trial.”